Wednesday, August 30, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 46


“Port Charles meets Llanview”
At The Mental hospital-Morgan room-Morgan was in his room talking to Bobbie. “How are you doing “Bobbie ask “Good, I'm getting the help I need”Morgan said “Good, I'm glad you're getting help you have a lot to look forward to , Grace is still you're daughter “Bobbie said “I remember when Lila Rae told me she was pregnant I was so happy and when Lila Rae give birth and put Grace in my arms we were so happy, I loved her “Morgan said “You still can love her, Grace is still you're daughter blood doesn't make a child, Love does”Bobbie said “Thanks, How is Cassie”Morgan ask “She doing good I know it's hard seeing a woman who looks like you're mother “Bobbie said “Yes it is”Morgan said “I sure go, I will check on Grace for you “Bobbie said “Thanks “Morgan said Bobbie left.

At Nikolas/Hayden-Nikolas was on the phone. “I think you should come back to Port Charles it's time to come home “Nikolas said and hang up the phone. “That's what you get Alcazar for coming between my son and his children “Nikolas said and grin.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo office-Richard found something on Lorenzo and put the paper in his jacket and left.

At The Quartermaine hotel- Cassie was by the desk as a woman came by. “Can I help you”Cassie ask “Yes,I'm looking for Tea Delgado “The woman said “Her room is number 12,”Cassie said The woman went upstairs to the room and knocked on the door, Tea open it was Blair, “Blair, Your here”Tea ask “Yes, I want a new start “Blair said “I'm glad you are here”Tea said “Thanks “Blair said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment