Friday, August 4, 2017

All Mixed Up part 2 ch 62


At General Hospital-Luke was waiting by the elevator when Laura came by. “Luke “Laura said “Laura, I'm glad I ran into you , I'm going away with Lucky his worrying about LJ so we are going to look for him”Luke said “I'm glad you are going with our son I hope he fine our grandson “Laura said “Me to, Lucky think he not a good father “Luke said “He is “Laura said “Laura, Are you happy with Kevin “Luke ask “Yes I'm happy with Kevin “Laura said “Good, I'm glad “Luke said and kiss Laura goodbye.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica and Ned and Tracy and AJ and Lydia and Michael and Skye and Lorenzo Jr and Lila Rae and Morgan were their. “I'm glad that Sierra isn't here yet, I have some new about her”Skye said she told the family about Sierra and Grayson. “We all are here for Sierra “Lila Rae said “I'm worrying about Sierra “Skye said as Sierra came in and everyone look at her. “Alright so you all know what is going on, I don't need you're sympathy! My husband will be fine now I don't want to talk about this anymore “Sierra said “We just want to help you “Lila Rae said “I will be fine Grayson will get help and come back to me and the baby “Sierra said as she went outside.Grace came in. “Grace, Go outside  and cheer up Aunt Sierra “Lila Rae said Grace went outside. “Lila Rae, I think we should have a baby shower for you're sister “Skye said “Yes”Lila Rae said

Outside-Sierra was crying as Grace came by. “Aunt Sierra “Grace said Sierra pick up Grace. “Why are you crying “Grace ask “I just had a bad day that's all, Grace I have news to tell you. I'm going to have a baby you're going to have a cousin I will never stop loving you or have special days with you “Sierra said “I can't wait to be a cousins “Grace said “Let's go inside “Sierra said they went inside.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment