Friday, August 4, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 63


“Quartermaine Family”
At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica and AJ and Lydia and Michael and Sabrina and Lila Rae and Morgan and Lorenzo Jr and Sierra and Grace and Skye and Ned and Tracy. Skye was looking at Sierra as Tracy came by. “Skye, I know we had our differences but I'm sure Sierra is just like you and strong “Tracy said “My daughter married a man just like me and I didn't know”Skye said “Sierra a grown woman,”Tracy said Skye went away as Ned came by. “Mother, What are you up to ? Being nice to Skye “Ned ask “I'm trying to make up from the past I lose a lot to being away from this family, Missing Mother and Daddy funeral “Tracy said “You're not up to anything? Trying to get ELQ back “Ned ask “No”Tracy said

“So how is the fundraising going “Lydia ask “Great everything is set”Michael said “How are you doing”AJ ask “I'm doing good planning the fundraiser help”Michael said “Good, Michael I'm glad you're back in this family where you belong in this family and with ELQ. So how is it going “Tracy ask “ELQ is doing great “Michael said “Yes it is,Their no way you can take ELQ over “AJ said “As long as you are honored my father legacy then I will back away “Tracy said “I'm making Grandfather proud “AJ said “Yes he is “Alan said

Skye was by the bar when Sierra came by. “Mother, I know you're worry about me but I will be fine my husband and I will get through this”Sierra said Skye touch Sierra hair. “I love you and I know you can do this but I'm here for you, You're sister and I want to plan a baby shower for you”Skye said “Sounds wonderful “Sierra said

Tracy look at Grace. “So you're Lila Rae and Morgan daughter, The next generation of our family “Tracy said “Who are you “Grace ask “I'm you're aunt Tracy “She said “Dinner sure be ready soon”Monica said “I want to make a toast to this family we have been thought a lot of lost Emily and Daddy and Mother but we will get through anything and come out strong then ever! We are Quartermaine and have been back on top with ELQ and getting the hotel back where it belongs, To The Quartermaine! Tracy said “To The Quartermaine “Everyone said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment