Friday, August 25, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 23


At The Police station-The Mayor was talking to Alexis and Richard. “Sir , Thanks for meeting me I was honored that you want me to work as DA like my father but I can't take over my father job”Richard said “I understand, I guess we need to have a election and hire a new DA”The mayor said as someone walk in. “How about me “The man ask “Who are you “Richard ask “Paul Hardly”He said “You want to run for DA”Alexis ask,”Yes, Who are you “Paul ask “Alexis Davis, You think you can just come to this town and be our DA”Alexis said “I use to live here”Paul said “Well I need to go”Alexis said she left. “Who are you? Paul ask “Richard Lansing Jr, My father was the DA here till he was murdered, Now I need to go”Richard said and left. “Paul, Let's have a meeting “The mayor said and they went into a office.

At Grayson-Grayson was getting ready for court he was putting on his tie when Laura and Nikolas and Hayden and Alexis came in. “Grayson, How are you doing “Alexis ask “I'm a bit nervous “Grayson said “We will win”Nikolas said “Yes”Alexis said they left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo and Rae we're getting ready to leave. “Tea is going to meet us in court , Where is Richard “Lorenzo ask he didn't care for his stepson. “I'm sure Richard will be here soon, He was so close with Sierra “Skye said as Richard came in. “Sorry, I had a meeting with the mayor about who will take over my father job after he was murdered”Richard said and look at Lorenzo and Skye give him a look. “Let's go “Skye said they left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment