Thursday, August 17, 2017

All Mixed Up part 2 ch 80



At The Quartermaine hotel-Alan and Rae and Monica and Tracy and Ned and Alexis and Morgan and Bobbie and John and Michael and Josslyn and Liz and Laura and Kevin and AJ and Lydia were still their. Alan was by the bar when Tracy came by.”Alan, What is going on? You look worrying”Tracy said “I'm, Last time Luis was in town he kidnap Skye and Raped her , Not everyone know this but Sierra is Luis “Alan said “I'm sorry but from what I can tell Sierra is strong “Tracy said as Rae came by. “Can I talk to Alan”Rae ask “I guess “Tracy said and left. “Rae, Did Skye tell you “Alan ask “Yes, I’m worrying about Skye “Rae said “Me too”Alan said

Monica and Bobbie we're talking. “So this woman is you're daughter “Monica ask “I guess but I just wish I remembered her, I’m going to Florida to find out the truth “Bobbie said “Take as much time off you need and I will keep an eye on her”Monica said “Her name is Cassie”Bobbie said and left.

Michael was talking to AJ about the mysterious woman. “Wow! Carly twin, Are you okay with it”AJ ask “I’m not sure how to feel towards this “Michael said

Monica got on the stage. “Thanks for coming , We raises a lot of money “Monica said everyone clap as Lucky and Luke came in and by Liz. “Did you find our son “Liz ask Lucky touch her arms. “No, I'm sorry but I think LJ is dead”Lucky said “No! Liz yelled and cried into Lucky arms.

“Luke “Laura said “I'm sorry I want to bring our grandson home “Luke said ‘I know”Laura said

At Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Skye and Richard and Lorenzo Jr and Lila Rae were still there. “I sure go home and called Sierra “Skye said “Skye, Just give Sierra time”Lorenzo said “I sure of told her before today “Skye said “We both thought it was for the best”Lorenzo said as Skye phone rang. “Skye Lansing, Oh my God”Skye said and hang up the phone. “That was the Hospital, Sierra was in a car accident “Skye said they left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment