Monday, August 28, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 32


At The Quartermaine hotel-The lobby-Skye was in the lobby waiting for Lorenzo when she saw Lorenzo Jr coming from upstairs in the bedroom follow Gina..Skye was a little shocked by it and went by them. “Lorenzo, Gina”Skye said “Skye, I'm sorry about Sierra she was my best friend “Gina said “I know,Sierra like you too, So are you together “Skye ask as Lorenzo came by with Lila Rae and Grace. “Lorenzo Jr, Gina”Lorenzo said “What's going on”Lila Rae ask “That's what I was about to find out,”Skye said Gina and Lorenzo Jr share a look. “We are having fun together “Gina said “Yes we are”Lorenzo Jr said “I'm happy for you Lorenzo “Lila Rae said “Thanks “Lorenzo Jr said “We are going to have breakfast, Why don't you join us”Skye ask “I have to go to the Starr “Lorenzo Jr said “I need to find a job”Gina said they left. “I'm glad that they found love, Sierra and Gina were close “Lila Rae said “Yes they were”Skye said they went to get a table.

Skye and Lorenzo sit down to breakfast with Lila Rae and Grace. “Where is Grandmother “Lila Rae ask “At the hospital, Grace is that you're purse “Skye ask “Yes, Aunt Sierra brought me it”Grace said “She loved you”Skye said “Sierra loved all of us , Now let's order”Lorenzo said

At General Hospital-Monica and Alan were having a meeting with Laura. “So how is the financial of the hospital “Alan ask “No good, We need to raise money for funds to pay the employees or make cuts “Laura said “I don't want to make cuts”Monica said “Me either “Alan said “Maybe we could do a fundraiser “Alan said as Hayden came in. “Sorry , I’m late”Hayden said “It's okay, We need to raises money for the hospital “Laura said “How”Hayden ask “I actually have an idea, Let me have by the end of the week to come up with a plan “Laura said “Sure, None of us want to see the hospital closed”Alan said “No”Monica said “We could make cuts “Hayden said “I would rather not do that”Alan said

 Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment