Wednesday, August 30, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 48


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo came into the house and put his keys on the desk he was sad that he say goodbye to Ramen. “Skye “Lorenzo said no answer so Lorenzo went into his office and went to his desk and saw some paper moved..

At Emma-Emma was having a drink of wine when their was a knock on the door. Emma open the door it was Richard Jr. “Richard, Why are you here,”Emma ask “I need a place to stay and I was hoping I could stay here with you it's not that safe for a spy to stay at a hotel, I don't want to stay at my mother's house she fall in love with Lorenzo “Richard Jr said “You just want me to let you move back in, We we're going to be engaged once, Remember? Emma ask “Yes, I wasn't the one who called it off,”Richard said Richard I do miss you and I loved you were my best friend my first love “Emma said “You were my first love too and we can do this be spy together, Hey we could even have our own company “Richard said “Yes we can”Emma said they share a kiss.

At Skye/Lorenzo -Skye walking into the room and saw an envelope on the table with her name on it and opening it as Lorenzo came in. “Skye, How was the Quartermaine “Lorenzo ask as he kiss Skye on the cheek. “Great, They were happy about us, Ned is having another baby with his wife Olivia “Skye said “That's nice, Who sent the letter “Lorenzo ask Skye open it. “I think it's from Richard I know his writing “Skye said she read the letter. “Richard moving, His mad that we are together “Skye said “What does Richard do for a living? Is he in the WSB”Lorenzo ask “Richard is just like Ric,  He love the law, I love Richard as my own son”Skye said “I know you do”Lorenzo said “I'm going to see him “Skye said as Rae came in. “Mother, I'm glad you're here, Lorenzo and I did the right thing by Grayson we give the twins back to him and we are in love”Skye said “Really, I'm glad you did the right thing “Rae said “This is going to sound crazy but I keep seeing Sierra “Lorenzo said “That was you're conscience telling you, Anyway I'm glad you both did the right thing and Lorenzo you better not hurt my daughter “Rae said “I will not hurt you're daughter “Lorenzo said “I sure find my own place “Rae said “No stay “Skye said “We will be happy to have you “Lorenzo said “Alright “Rae said “I'm going to see Richard he move out “Skye said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment