Friday, August 25, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 21


At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned and Tracy we're talking. “Mother, I'm going to help you through it , You are going to beat this ‘Ned said ‘Why are you being so nice to me? I wasn't the world's greatest mother”Tracy said “I'm not a great father to Brooklyn anyway I want a chance with you”Ned said “I want that too”Tracy said Monica and Alan came by. “You're mother is going to beat this cancer we are not going to let the cancer win “Alan said “No we are not”Monica said “Why did I get so lucky ? Have a family who support me when I didn't deserve it”Tracy said “Family stand by you no matter what”Alan said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came into the house, “Skye, You are having doubts about this aren't you”Lorenzo ask “Yes! I want to grieve for my daughter ! It's my fault that Sierra went into that car my secrets killed our daughter! Skye yelled “Skye, I would do things different to if I could but we can't go back and Sierra would not want you to blame yourself for this”Lorenzo said “We will never know because our daughter will never come back “Skye said as Rae came in with her bags. ,”Sorry, Rae said “It's okay, I will show you a room”Skye said “I will be in my office “Lorenzo said Skye and Rae went upstairs.

Lorenzo office-Richard was looking through Lorenzo desk trying to find paperwork on Lorenzo who was about to go in when Ramon came by,  “Father, Can we talk”Ramon ask “Sure”Lorenzo said they left by the door.

“Father, After the custody hearing I'm going to join the army “Ramon said “Why”Lorenzo ask “Because I want to make a change “Ramon said “I will support this just come back to me son”Lorenzo said “I will and I hope you win this “Ramon said “Me too”Lorenzo said

Rae room-Skye was helping Rae get settled in, “Skye you were crying when I came in”Rae said “Yes I just don't know if this is the right thing to do or not”Skye said “Skye you are grieving and grieving make you do things you don't want to do, Follow you're heart on this “Rae said “I blame myself for this if I just told Sierra who her father is! Skye said “Skye, Don't go their”Rae said “I try but I can't stop “Skye said. “I know”Rae said

On a Jet-A man was on it with a woman they were having champagne. “We are going to run this town “The man said “Yes we are”The woman said they share a kiss.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment