Thursday, August 17, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 2 ch 85



At General Hospital-Sierra room-Dr. Webber was looking at Sierra who was flatline as Skye and Lorenzo and Grayson came in. “Please Dr. Webber save my daughter!! Skye yelled “I'm sorry it's too late “Dr. Webber said “No! Grayson said he went by Sierra and touch her. “Wake up , Come back to me “Grayson said “Sierra,,I love you”Lorenzo said “I’m sorry I couldn't save you're daughter “Steven said he went out of the room. 

In the hallway-Steven came out. “Is Sierra gone”Lila Rae ask “Yes, I'm sorry “Steven said “No”Lila Rae said 

Sierra room-Sierra was lying on the bed and Skye touch her hair. “You were a great daughter, I loved you so much I never blame you for him, You are Lorenzo daughter not his, We will look out for the children,, Bliss and Cecil,”Skye said she kiss Sierra on the forehead and moved away so Lorenzo could say goodbye. “Sierra, You are my daughter and you're mother and I will look after Bliss and Cecil “Lorenzo said the nurse came in. “I need to take the body”The nurse said “It's not a body it's our daughter Sierra “Skye said “Sorry “The nurse said and took the body away. 

The nursery room-Grayson was by them as Dr. Kelly was looking at them. “Are they slip away? Did I lose my children too? Grayson ask “I never saw anything like this before, The twins were weak and slipped away but I believe the twins will make it and they are getting stronger “Dr. Kelly said “Thanks “Grayson said

In the hallway-Skye and Lorenzo came out of Sierra room and Alan hug Skye. “My baby “Skye said 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment