Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 53


“Will Tracy Quartermaine die”
At General Hospital-Tracy room-Tracy was lying in the bed when Dr. Webber came in. “Tracy , I need you to take this pill to provide you to get host to Graft disease, You are at risk for it because of you're age “Dr. Webber said he give Tracy the pill. “Thanks “Tracy said Dr. Webber left and Tracy touch her hair which some came out and she cried. 

In the Hallway-Alan came out of surgery as Dr. Webber came by. “Dr. Quartermaine, I need to talk to you “Dr. Webber said “What is it? Alan ask “It's Tracy the leukemia isn't doing good we need to fine a bone marrow and I'm worrying about her getting Host to Graft “Dr. Webber said “Did you give Tracy the pills “Alan ask “Yes”Dr. Webber said “I will have my family do a test to see if they are a match”Alan said as Ned and Olivia came by. “Alan. Dr..Webber any news “Ned ask “You're mother is going to need a bone marrow “Dr. Webber said “I will be test to see if I'm a match and so will Dillon “Ned said “We all will”Alan said as Kristina and Dillon came by. “Kristina, You're back in town “Ned ask “Yes, Daddy “Kristina said “What's the new about mother “Dillon ask “Mother, Needs a bone marrow “Ned said “Dillon we need to test you to see if you're a match and Ned to”Alan said “Sure, I will go first “Dillon said he left with Alan and Dr. Webber., “Kristina, This is my wife Olivia, We are having a baby “Ned said “Really, That's great”Kristina said “Kristina, I'm sorry I wasn't there for you”Ned said “It's okay, I'm thinking of moving back to town and work at General Hospital Kristina said “That's wonderful “Ned said “I do hope Grandmother is okay”Kristina said “Me to”Ned said “Kristina, I want to know you “Olivia said “You to”Kristina said “I'm going to check on my mother “Ned said and left, “I never seen Daddy so worrying about Grandmother “Kristina said “Yes but I can tell by meeting you're Grandmother she a tough woman “Olivia said “Yes she is”Kristina said 

Tracy room-Tracy was lying in bed she was scared about dying when Ned came in. “Mother, You are going to beat this we are going to fine you a bone marrow “Ned said “Why do you care? I wasn't a good mother to you”Tracy said “I have let the past go”Ned said as Dillon came in. “I'm glad you're both here and supporting me on this I'm sorry for the way I was as you're mother “Tracy said “We came out fine”Dillon said “Yes we did”Ned said “My boys “Tracy said she took both there hands. 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment