Thursday, August 19, 2021

Ma Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 15


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 15”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve came back from seeing Alistair to Find her daughter playing with the nanny and Alana was in her crib.``Thanks for watching them.Do yo want a break “Genevieve ask “Yes”The nanny said and left the room.Genevieve pick up Alana and look at her.”You Do looks like you're father “Genevieve said as Lorenzo Came Into the room.”Genevieve,How do you know who Alana biological father is”Lorenzo demands he was upset.”I found the file in you're office “Genevieve said “Genevieve! You're not allowed to go into my office! Do you understand “Lorenzo yelled “Yes,Daddy calm down that vein on you're forehead is about to pop”Genevieve said “Are you going to tell you're mother ,Break her heart”Lorenzo ask “No,I’m not going to say anything,Alec doesn’t care about family just money ,Greed has taken over his life”Genevieve said “Thanks you.Family is everything to me “Lorenzo said “Don’t forget secret “Diego said as he Came Into the room.”Who are you”Genevieve ask “You're brother “Diego said “Genevieve take the girls upstairs And call your sister and you're mother tell them to come home “Lorenzo demands “Yes Daddy, “Genevieve said she took her daughter and Alana upstairs.”Diego,You're making a mess in my life”Lorenzo said Diego was hurt by it.


At Jax House-Skye was over talking to Jax about John.``Jax, We can make it work as we did before, We don't have to go to court “Skye said “I had to leave because Lorenzo was going to kill me! I’m not let my son be raised by a man who try to kill me! Jax yelled that Skye was upset and touch her face.''You were the reason our son can Never walk again! I can’t forgive you for that! Skye yelled “Skye I hate that the crash took our son and my daughter to see again! I will not give up my son! Jax yelled “You want a fight! You got it! Skye yelled as she pointed her fingers at Jax and left.


Jax was upset and poured himself a drink he wasn’t going to give up His son again.


At Spencer-Spencer was showing Lila Rae a house.”I want us to live here”Spencer said “Yes,Its lovely “Lila Rae said “We will be happy here”Spencer said He kiss Lila Rae.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment