Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 Ch 26

“Matter Of The Hearts ch 26”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica Came in with John and Morgan Lila when AJ Came Into the room.”What’s going on” John, Would you like something to eat? We have coffee over by the table “John wheel himself to the table.”Skye and Lorenzo took Lila Rae to rehabilitate and they want Genevieve to go with them” Oh” Are you okay “I’m not going to drink “Good, I’m here for you AJ “I know, you always been my rock” Always “Morgan Lila started to cry.” Can I hold her “Yes” AJ hold Morgan Lila. ”Oh sweet girl we are here for you “


At The Park-Julian was with Avery when Carly Came by.”Avery, How is she doing “If you're thinking of trying to steal Avery I will do whatever is necessary to stop you” I love Avery she needs a mother ‘It’s not you, You have no blood ties to Avery you are nothing to her now go away “Carly was upset and left.


At The Quartermaine mansion-AJ and Monica were visiting with John and Morgan Lila when Ned and Olivia Came in with Brooklyn.”Brooklyn, We are glad you’re alright “Thanks “Quartermaine our a tough family ‘Yes we are “


At New Jersey-The rehabilitate central-Dr Collins Came in with Lorenzo and Skye and Lila Rae and Genevieve As the Doctor Came by,” Which one is Lila Rae “I’m, I have the eating disorder “Come with me” Skye try to go with Lila Rae.”Just Lila Rae, Tomorrow we will have group therapy “Alright, We will be at the hotel “They left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment