Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 Ch 1

 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 1”

At General Hospital-Lorenzo room-Lorenzo was in bed it’s been a couple of weeks since he been shot and Skye was his side,” Skye” Why did you shot Johnny “It’s business, Is he dead” No he made it” No” Lorenzo, I can't lose you” I love you to Skye” They share a kiss as Tea came in the room.”Sorry, I just want to check on my brother “It’s okay, Come In” I’m going to find” No you're not, I have some news “What” I saw Manuel talking to him” Who” Our Father “No, Father did this” Why would you're father want you died “Skye, This isn’t good you need to take the children out of town, Get Lila Rae From Rehabilitate “Lorenzo, I cannot Leave you” To keep our children safe you have too, Go to one of the safe house” Alright “You too Tea” Alright, You better stay safe” I need to get out of the hospital “As Dr. Hubbard Came Into the room.” Dr. Hubbard,I need to get out of here “You are still recovering “I have to go” Alright,I cannot keep you here”Thanks Dr Hubbard “


At the Johnny Room-Johnny was in bed when Brooklyn was by his side.``Why are you still here”Because I care about you and I’m pregnant with you're child”What! Yes we our going to be parents “As Ned Came Into the room.”Brooklyn,Are you pregnant “Yes''With his baby “Yes”You're lucky you're in the Hospital I could kill you “Daddy “Ned left.”He come around,I want you in my baby life”Are you sure “I don’t get scared easily “


At Christy/Kristina-Christy was in bed she was having a hard time sleeping and dealing with Julie when Lucy Came Into the room.”Christy,I know it hasn’t been easy I been having an hard time too but you can’t let her ruin you're life,Maybe talk to someone “Maybe you’re right “I’m,She can’t hurt us tomorrow is the trial”Yes”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment