Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 12

“Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 12”
At The Quartermaine mansion-AJ was on the phone trying to reach Skye but she wasn’t picking up when Monica Came Into the room and AJ hang up the phone.”You look worried “I’m” What’s going on with Skye “I probably can’t say but Genevieve been kidnapped “No” It’s probably Lorenzo enemy “Probably “I’m worrying “I know you feel helpless but Genevieve will come home, We have to believe it” Yes”

At A House-Frank was getting his house ready when Neil Came Into the House,” I’m glad you’re home” Me too, I want to know you again and Christy” Yes” Neil went to his room as there was a knock on the door it was Lucy.”What are you up too” I want to know my daughter, I let you and Scotty raise her I walk away “Yes you did, I just don’t want Christy to be hurt again “I don’t want that either “Good” Lucy left,

At New Jersey-A warehouse-Genevieve was on a mattress her dress was ripped and Javier was putting on his clothes when Skye and Lorenzo Came in and all they did was look at their daughter and know what happened.”No! Skye tries to go by Genevieve when Javier's men pull a Gun at them.”I don’t think so” You will give us back our daughter now! Lorenzo men Came in and shot Javier and Skye went by Genevieve.”Genevieve, Mommy here” Skye touched her hair and took her out,” You thought you could mess with me by using a fake Javier! You hurt my baby girl you bastard “Lorenzo shot him.

Outside-Skye was by Genevieve.”We should take you to a hospital.'' “No”Lorenzo came out and went by Genevieve and tried to touch her but she pulled back.”Genevieve,I’m sorry “Genevieve just looked at her father.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

 

No comments:

Post a Comment