Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 30


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 30”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve room-Genevieve woke up from her nap, she felt better and got up and freshened herself in the bathroom then went downstairs where she found her father and John hanging out.``What’s going on? Where Mother “Lorenzo got up and look at Genevieve.”You’re Mother at the trial and Morgan Lila and Alana are upstairs“Oh, So are we going to The Quartermaine after the trial” No, Genevieve we are staying here, isn’t that great “No” Yes, Genevieve this house is easy for you're brother “You’re just trying to get Mother back! Genevieve, you look resting”


At Carly’s trial-Bobbie and Josslyn we’re their supporting Carly and Skye and Monica and Alan and Ned we’re there with Ric and Diane who was Carly's lawyer as the judge Came in.”Carly Corinthos, How do you plead “Guilty by reasons of insanity “You’re Honor my client does feel remorse and wants bail” You're Honor this Woman is a risk to the citizens of Port Charles “No bail! The trial starts tomorrow “The case was dismissed as Skye went by Carly,” You’re not getting away with this! You try to kill my brother “I was grieving for my family “Not this way” Monica Came Up.”Don’t worry Skye, Carly not getting away with this “Carly went back to her cell.” we should go home” Actually I have some news about that, I’m going to stay with Lorenzo “Are you taking Lorenzo back” No, But for the kids’ sake I’m going to stay with him” You are always welcome to stay with us, We could make some room for John” Thanks Monica, I just hate that my Family has Maybe broken” They left the room.


At Carly’s cell-Carly was in her cell when Bobbie and Josslyn Came by,”Mother “Josslyn,I’m sorry “I hate this”I know me too”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment