Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 Ch 39

 “Matter Of The Hearts ch 39”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was home she put her daughter upstairs and then went downstairs she was upset about Alistair leaving her and pour herself a drink as Lorenzo came into the room .”I don’t think so Genevieve “He took the drink from her.”Daddy “You’re not old enough and you're own medicine, Now What is it” Alistair left town he left me, I loved him” Genevieve cried and Lorenzo hugs his daughter.”It’s going to be okay Princess you can move on and start studying to make a life for yourself and you're daughter “Genevieve pulls away.”I love him” You don’t know what love is you're too young” as Skye Came in With the baby.”What’s going on” Genevieve and Lorenzo look at Skye.”Alistair left me, So you have her” Yes, Meet Alana “Oh I like it after Alan” Yes, Lorenzo do you want to hold our new daughter “Yes” Lorenzo hold Alana and Genevieve wasn’t should how to feel.”I’m going to check on the baby “Genevieve went upstairs..”Skye she cute, We will get custody of her “Thanks to you” Skye kiss him,” I have some news, Monica and Alan are going to renew their vows and I told them they could use the yacht “That’s Find” We are going to get this right by Alana “Yes”


At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Alan were in the room when AJ Came Into the room,”How was the meeting “It was okay,I almost had drink Olivia talk me down “Good we Our here for you Don’t have to turn to the bottle “I know”


At a cabin-Lucy was still there and tried to untie the rope around her wrist.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment