Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 Ch 31


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 Ch 31”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was upstairs with her daughter she had mixed feelings about staying here she knew her father would try to get her mother back.


Downstairs-Lorenzo was pouring himself a drink when his phone rang. It was the guards.”Thanks, you” Lorenzo went outside and saw Lila Rae coming out of the car with Spencer and Alistair.”Daddy! I know everything “Lila Rae you are in so much trouble leaving to go to another country without telling us” I had to! Genevieve needs Alistair you know that “Lila Rae, Let’s go in the House and talk “Alright “Lorenzo put his arms around his daughter and looked at his guard to stop Alistair And Spencer from coming in.


Inside-Lila Rae and Lorenzo were in the house and Lorenzo locks the door,” Where is Spencer and Alistair “Lila Rae, Your sister isn’t really to see Alistair she still heal from the raped “She needs him, Alistair is the only one she will open up too” Skye Came in holding her keys.”Why is the door locked? Lila Rae” Skye hug her daughter.”I know I should not take off like that but I want to help Genevieve, Spencer and I brought Alistair home and we know everything “What” Daddy paid that woman to go in Alistair bed and make it look like they were having sex” As Genevieve came downstairs holding her daughter,” Is that true “Yes! He's not good enough for you” You have no right “Yes I do! I’m gonna protect you, I failed you that day you were born and that night but not anymore `Daddy, Alistair hasn’t hurt me '' As Alistair And Spencer Came Into the room.


“Genevieve “Alistair went by Her and touch her hair.”Oh, Genevieve, I’m sorry “Me too” Why don’t we go talk” Yes” Genevieve Give Morgan Lila to Skye.”Genevieve “Lorenzo, Let them go”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment