Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch:39


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 Ch 39”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was meeting with Julian.”What did you want to talk about “I need to leave the mob, Lucy is fighting me for custody of Avery “Oh,I do hope you don’t lose Avery I understand what you need to do”Do you ever wish you would give up the business for you're family “I try when Skye was pregnancy but I couldn’t,It’s hard for men like us to change “Yes it is,Ill handle everything to you”Thanks “Julian left as Skye Came by.”Why was Julian here”His giving up the business for Avery “Oh his been a wonderful father unlike you! “What does that mean ''If you loved us you would walk away too! Lorenzo If you were not in the mob a lot of things wouldn’t happen to us! “Really! Like what! “For starters when I was pregnant I wouldn’t have had to leave and have the twins in the middle of nowhere! Maybe Genevieve wouldn’t of been kidnapping by Brenda! And Genevieve wouldn’t of been raped by you're father and pregnant “Skye yelled and cried.”Skye, We cannot change the past” I wish we could,Lorenzo I don’t know if we can heal from this “You want a divorce “Yes”Skye cried,”Is that Why Robert was here this morning “He was just check on me As a friend “Really “Yes”Skye,I’m not giving you a divorce,I hate what has happened but we can fix it,We both still love each other,I’ll do counseling “I’m not sure that will work”You don’t trust me”No”Lorenzo was upset and put his hands on his face.”So Genevieve pregnant “She hasn’t seen the doctor yet but she believe she is and want an abortion “Whatever she wants I’ll support it”


Genevieve came downstairs holding Morgan Lila .”Genevieve,How are you doing? Did talking to Dr Collins helps you”Yes it did”Good,Let’s have dinner “I made an appointment with Dr Hubbard tomorrow “Genevieve,If you’re pregnant we will support what you decide “Thanks “


In the dining room-Skye and Lorenzo had dinner with their children and Granddaughter, Skye keep watching Lila Rae,”Mother,I know why you’re watching me and I understand but I’m eating and not throw up”Good it killed me that you did it,We don’t care about how you look we just want you healthy “Yes we do we love you all so much “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment