Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 Ch 30

 “Matter Of The Hearts ch 30”

At New Jersey-The Rehabilitate center -Lila Rae was trying to eat some breakfast but didn’t want to when Dr. Collins Came Into the room.”Lila Rae, How are you're doing today “Not good, I don’t want to eat “It’s not going to be easy” No what are the plans for today “We have group therapy “With my family “Yes” This isn’t going to be good “No it’s not but don’t be afraid to say what you feel it’s part of you're recovery “Already “


At The Hotel-Genevieve and Skye and Lorenzo, we’re having breakfast together. Genevieve was picking at her breakfast.”Genevieve, What’s wrong “Nothing I just wish I was with my daughter, I don’t get why I had to come, I cannot help Lila Rae” Your sister needs all of our support, We have to help Lila Rae that’s what family does” You’re Father right we have group therapy today” That sure be fun “Genevieve roll her eyes.”Genevieve Enough now this is for Lila Rae we almost lost her “Alright, I want to check on Morgan Lila first “Alright” I’ll be in the room “Genevieve left.”Skye “Therapy isn’t going to be fun, Lila Rae is going to say whatever she feels bad or not” Yes, We will handle it together “


At The Hotel room-Genevieve went to look for her room and couldn’t find her cellphone and went to her parent's room and looked through her father's belongings and found a cell phone and use it to call Monica.”Monica, How is Morgan Lila” She hangs up the phone and look through her father's cellphone and saw some text and put it back where she found it.


Lorenzo and Skye came back into the room.”Genevieve, How is Morgan Lila “She Alright” Good,Let’s go”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment