Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 Ch 35


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 35”

At Lucy/David-Nora and Lucy and David were talking.”So now that I’m married does that help my chances “Yes, And I will use the fact that Julian in the mob” What about Alexis “What about her” She a recovery alcoholic “We will use that, I will send the paper over you both need to make appearances in public “Thanks so much” You will win this” Nora left,


At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was having coffee when Bobbie Came Into the room,” Why are you here “Monica, I’m glad that AJ is alright but please stop hurting my daughter, Carly needs help not jail time she just lost right now you know how it’s like grieving for someone “Yes I do but I will not let this go! My son could have died it wasn’t his fault about Michael or the car crash “I know, Carly was living in another reality “Yes she was but we will not drop the chance “Bobbie was upset and left as Monica pick up a picture of Emily.”Oh, Emily, I miss you”


Nikolas-Nikolas was looking at pictures of Emily. He still missed her so much When Spencer Came Into the room.``Spencer “That’s Emily “Yes” You still love her “Yes I do. The anniversary of her death is coming up” I’m sorry “She was murder right here in this house at the Black and White Ball That I need to host again “Why do you need to host it” It’s a charity ball to raise money “Oh” I’m going to talk to Monica about it” Alright “I’m glad you’re home, I’m sure Lila Rae parents were upset “Yes they were but Alistair is back” We will accept him in our family “Yes Father “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment