Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 22


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 22”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Genevieve was downstairs about to pour a glass of water when the maid Came Into the room.``Don’t! Here freshwater “What’s going on” Someone poison AJ, they put it in the water “No, Is my mother at the hospital “Yes, The Police Need this” The maid took the water pitcher away as Olivia and Sophia Came Into the room.” Genevieve, Where is everyone “at the Hospital Someone poison AJ” No, I should go to the Hospital, How are you doing “Okay, Who’s this” This is my cousin Kate Howard daughter “I didn’t know that was your cousin, Mother, I mean Brenda would always read her magazines “I’m sure, Genevieve we our here for you” You know” Yes” I don’t want to talk about it or anyone to know” Genevieve left she was upset.”That didn’t go well “Genevieve been thought a lot”


At Carly’s-Carly was packing her and Josslyn bags as Josslyn Came in with her cane.”Mother “Josslyn we're going to take a trip “I Don’t want to fly” Josslyn it’s going to be okay “No! Josslyn yelled as there was a knock on the door and Carly open it was Ric,” Why are you here” I have a search warrant, I know you poison AJ Quartermaine! What! Mother how could you “You have no proof” I do, We have a confession on tape “Ric look around.”Mother, Did you do it” as Bobbie came into the room.”Carly, Did you poison AJ” He is the reason I lose the baby “Oh Carly, This isn’t good “Ric Came by,” Carly Corinthos, You are under arrest for the attempted murder of AJ Quartermaine “Ric handcuff Carly and enjoy it.


At General Hospital-AJ was still not awake when Skye Came Into the room.”AJ, Wake up you cannot die on us again we need you, I need my big brother “Skye took AJ's hands.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment