Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 10

“Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 9”

At Laura/Kevin-Laura was at home with Leslie who was over and Laura knowing that something was off with Leslie when there was a knock on the door it was Nikolas.”Nikolas,Come in”Laura said as she smile at her son,.”Mother,Grandmother”Nikolas said he had mixed feelings about the test results.”Is everything okay”Laura asked “I was just at The Quartermaine,The rest result are in”Nikolas told them,”What did it say? Emily “Laura asked “Yes! Nikolas was excited “That’s wonderful! Laura was happy for her son.''Yes But something is off with her,The whole time she was kidnapped by Valentin,Why didn’t she come back! Why did she have a son with him! Nikolas yelled and cried he was really hurt by this and Laura comforting her son .”I’m sorry “Laura said she hated seeing her son like this.”Thanks,I’m sorry “Nikolas said “Don’t be,You Need to talk to Emily about this''Laura said “I will,Thanks for listening to me”Nikolas said “Anytime,I love you and Emily just need time but I’m sure she love you too”Laura told him. Nikolas kiss his mother on three cheeks and left.


At Alistair-Alistair arrive home with his mother he was showing her around.”Alistair this house is lovely “Emily said as she smile at her son.”Thanks,You can stay here for as long as you need ,I brought this for us” Alistair told Emily.”I don’t think you brought this for just me,You like Genevieve “Emily said “Yes,We are dating “Alistair said “Is it serious “Emily asked “It was but then everything changed,Genevieve was raped by her grandfather and she doesn’t trust men right now”Alistair said “I’m sorry,Right now Genevieve needs patience and understanding “Emily said “Yes,Genevieve doesn’t do well with feeling “Alistair told Emily,”You both are alike,Now just be careful her father is a dangerous man “Emily expression. “I know,Lorenzo doesn’t like me”Alistair said “You're Better then him”Emily said and touch her son face.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was in her bedroom she was thinking about what she should do about her marriage when Genevieve Came Into.”Mother,Can I talk to you”Genevieve asked.”Yes ,Sweetheart What is it”Skye ask she touch her daughter face.”I have an appointment tomorrow to have the abortion,Can you come with me”Genevieve ask as she looks at her mother and was scared about it.Skye took Genevieve hand and they sit on the bed,” Genevieve,Do you really want this? You can’t go back, “Skye asked as she touched her daughter's chin.''Mother,I cannot have my grandfather's child! It’s not right “Genevieve cried and Skye wiped her tears as Lorenzo came into the room. He looked at Genevieve and hated that she was crying. Lorenzo went by Genevieve and touch her face.”Princess,What’s wrong “Lorenzo asked “I’m having the abortion tomorrow “Genevieve said as she looks at Lorenzo. ‘Genevieve,Think about this before you do it,Whatever you decide you're mother and I will support you,We can even raise it”Lorenzo said It was breaking his heart to see his daughter like this.”Daddy,This child was convinced through rape”Genevieve said she felt ashamed.”It’s not the child fault,I’m not like my father either is Tea”Lorenzo told her,”No you're not,I know we had our disagreement but you're not like him”Genevieve said as she got up and look at her father.”Thanks,Just think about it and make you're decision in the morning “Lorenzo told Geneveive  and she left.


Skye got up and she was touched by it.”Lorenzo,That was beautiful no matter what. I feel towards you are a great father “Skye smiled at Lorenzo.”I hate that he did that”Lorenzo Said “I know”Skye said Lorenzo kiss Skye and they made love.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

 

No comments:

Post a Comment