Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 6


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 6”


At General Hospital-Skye was waiting for John to be finished with his physical therapy when Jax Came by. He just looked at Skye and saw all the anger she had for him on her face. She hadn’t looked that angry towards him since he walked out on their marriage. “Skye” Skye looks at him with so much anger that she hates that he hurt their son.”Why are you here “Skye demands “I want to check on John” No, Why did you come back! We were better off without you! You hurt John! I want my children to have parents who would never hurt them! John not being able to walk has destroyed my son! I wouldn’t let you hurt him again! You should never come back! Skye yelled “I only left because Lorenzo was going to kill me! Or do you not care! Jax yelled as John Came by with his therapist.”Well, you both stop fighting! Lorenzo is going to adopt me! John yelled “John, I’m your father! “I don’t want you as my father! It’s you're the reason I’m in this chair! John yelled “John” Jax hated seeing his son so angry.”We are going home “Skye said and pushed John's wheelchair. Jax was heartbreaking as they walked away.


At Alexis/Julian-Julian was in the living room reading when he got up from the couch and tripped on Avery toy and pick it up he misses Avery and was upset that Lucy got full custody of Avery as Alexis Came Into the room she hated seeing her husband so devastated about losing Avery.”We can appeal the court “Alexis reach out to Julian.”No, it’s better this way, We both can go in with our life’s, You don’t want to raise a child now” Actually I enjoy raising Avery “Really “Yes, I wish Lucy will come to an agreement “Me too” Alexis and Julian both feel sad about Avery.


At Carly’s Baker-Carly was at work with Josslyn who was sitting at the counter when Lucy Came in push Avery in a stroller. Carly looks up and sees that she misses Avery so much. Carly went By Lucy.”Oh, Avery, I miss you so much, So you have her now” Yes I was awarded full custody “Lucy smile “Good, You can keep her safe, How is she doing, “Carly asked “Avery is safe with me more than she been in her whole life, Carly my daughter didn’t want you neither Avery and I will honor her wishes “Lucy she grins and left the baker as Carly was left speechless.


As Jax Came Into the Baker.”You look like you're having a day just like I’m”Probably “Carly look at Jax.”Do you want some coffee “Yes,So you're not upset with me”Jax asked Carly.”I cannot forgive you for what happened,You were going to take my daughter from me! Carly yelled “I was going to leave town because I was so scared that I would losing John “Jax,Our daughter is blind! Carly yelled and walk back to the counter as Jax follow her.”Carly, I hated it too that I did this “Daddy “Jax took Josslyn hands.”I been looking for a Doctor to help get you're eyesight back “Jax was horrified that his daughter couldn’t see anymore and it was his fault.”Daddy,I’m trying to forgive you”Josslyn told him.


copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment