Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch,26


 

“Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 26”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Skye came in the den and look for Genevieve she was worried about her when Olivia Came Into the room.”Skye, Are you okay “Not Really, It’s been one of those last couples of days “If you want to talk “Olivia and Skye sit down.”When we went into that warehouse and I saw my daughter tie to a bed and Javier putting on his clothes it broke my heart I want to kill him” Is he gone” Yes, Lorenzo took care of him, He only did this to hurt Lorenzo by loving him it keeps costing me my children “So it’s really over “Yes” It wouldn’t be easy, Lorenzo look like a man who will fight “Yes he will try, But I have a plan


At The Ice cream place-Genevieve and Lorenzo had some ice cream cones.”Don’t think this is a way to forgive you” I know it’s not going to be that easy, Let me walk you home “Alright “


At The Police station-Carly was in her cell when Monica came into the room.”You will go to jail forever for this, Sonny gone and Jason away, you lose everything! “I’m not going to jail” If you think you can fake a breakdown, Think again I’ll make sure of it, You will not mess with my family anymore! Who’s going to take care of you're daughter! Monica left.


At The Quartermaine mansion-Lorenzo and Genevieve Came in with their ice cream cones as Skye Came by.”What’s going on “We just got some ice cream “Yes, I should go check on my baby “Genevieve it was nice seeing you” Genevieve went upstairs.”Lorenzo, What’s going on “I saw Genevieve on the docks I believe she was meeting a drug dealer their” No, I’m glad you found her “Yes, Where is Lila Rae” She went on a trip with Spencer, I’m not sure where “No” I need to get more of our belongings “You can come to the house tomorrow, How’s AJ” His awake “Good “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit



No comments:

Post a Comment