Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 Ch 5

 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 5”

At General Hospital-Kevin was looking at a file when Lucy Came by,” Lucy, How are you doing “Not good I need your help, Julie needs to go to jail, Christy is hurting so bad over this” The courts will decide on Julie fate” Are you helped her still “No” I hope not, If you loved me and Christy you would want her to go away for years” Lucy, I’m here for you” She was going to kill me! I saw that look in her eye she wanted me dead “Lucy cried and Kevin comforted her.


Skye's Yacht-Javier was on the floor bleeding and Lorenzo checked him.”He's gone.” His man went to take the body and left.”Are you okay” Yes My Father is gone now my family will be safe.” Can we just try to keep the peace? Brooklyn is pregnant with my baby” Alright for our family “Let’s clean up”


At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned was looking out of the window when Brooklyn Came by.”Daddy “Ned turn around.”Brooklyn, Do you want this baby “Yes” Do you love him” Yes please just try to get along with Johnny you're going to be a grandfather “I’ll try I love you” I love you too” They share a hug.”I’m going to call mother “Brooklyn left.


At New Jersey-Genevieve and Lila Rae, we’re talking.”I’m sorry that Alistair hurt you” Thanks I’ll find”Skye cellphones rang it was Lorenzo.”Lorenzo,Oh Thanks god “Skye hung up the phone.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit


No comments:

Post a Comment