Thursday, August 19, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 14


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 14”

At Tea law, office-Tea was finally opening her own law office as Alexis Came Into the room.”Alexis,Thanks for coming “Tea said “You're Welcome,What do you want”Alexis ask “I’m opening a law office and I want you as my partner,You’re a great lawyer too”Tea said “Thanks,So it would be just us”Alexis ask “Yes,Ric is enjoy being a DA”Tea said “He like the power it come from”Alexis said “Yes”Tea said “I’ll be happy to join”Alexis said “Thanks you,Why don’t we get starting now”Tea said 


At The Park-Lucy was with Avery she was playing with her when Carly Came by.”Lucy,How is Avery doing now that you have her”Carly ask “She doing good she happy “Lucy said Carly smile at Avery she misses her so much.”I miss her so much”Carly said “Carly, I’m going to do what my daughter wanted for Avery and like I told you before she didn’t want you neither her she not you're daughter “Lucy said “I lose so much “Carly said “It’s not my fault “Lucy said she picks up Avery and they left,


At Alistair-Alistair was at home doing work he was waiting to hear from Genevieve he wanted to know what she decided as she came in the room.”Alistair “Genevieve said “Genevieve,It’s so good to see you “Alistair said he kiss her on the cheek.”Thanks,I want to tell you in person my decision “Genevieve said “So what did you decide “Alistair ask “I had so many doubts about this and what is the right decision I decided to keep the baby”Genevieve said Alistair took her hands.”We could say I’m the father “Alistair said “Do you really want that responsibility “Genevieve ask “Yes,I love you , I love you're daughter and I could love this baby”Alistair said Genevieve was very touched by it.”Yes, I want my child to have a father he or she  can be proud of and not ashamed of who he or she is” Genevieve said she kiss him it was different between them.’Genevieve you feel different “Alistair said “I’m “Genevieve said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment