Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 Ch 28

“Matter Of The Hearts Ch 28”

Lucy-Serena was at home getting ready for the funeral and went into Lucy's room and didn’t see her.”Mother “As Christy Came Into the room.”Where Mother” That’s What I like to know she didn’t come home last night “No this isn’t good” No. We should call the cops “


At the cabin-Lucy was tied to a bed when Julie Came Into the room.”Did you get some rest?” Why are you doing this! Is someone helping you” No it’s all me” I don’t believe you, Today is Scotty funeral I have to be their” I don’t think you will make it”


At The Church-Bobbie and Laura and Mac and Felicia and Anna and Monica and Alan and Lucas and Carly were there when Serena and Christy Came Into the room.”Where you’re Mother “We don’t know she didn’t come home last night “Do you want to have the funeral “Yes, I’m sure Lucy will walk Into the church soon” as Kristina and Neil Came Into the room and Kristina took Christy's hands.


Bobbie went up to speak.’Scotty and I have a roller cost relationship but I enjoy the ride and I would do it again I wish we had more time together I loved him” Laura went up.”I loved Scotty he was my first he taught me to love and I do regret hurting him but I’m glad we ended up as friends “Laura sit down as Serena got up.”I’ll miss my father his now with my biological mother who I never know but I know he loved her so much, but he also loved everyone in this room “Serena sit down and Christy got up.”Lucy and Scotty adoption me and I’m glad they did they give me a family “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment