Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 9

 

“Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 9”

At The Courthouse-Lucy and Serena and Christy and Neil and Ric and Bobbie were there for Julie's trial as Julie came in and looked at her daughter.”Christy” She went by Julie.”Don’t talk to me! Don’t say my name! You're nothing to me! I could care less about you” Julie cried “Don’t say that” as a man Came by them.”Frank “Who are you” His you’re biological father Frank Scanlon” Christy it’s good to see you “Are you here to save her “No, Neil call me and told me what happened and I want to be here for you” The judge Came Into the room,” Julie Devlin, How do you plead” Not guilty your Honor “


Ric stood up.”You’re Honor, We have proof that Julie case the car accident which killed Scotty Bladwin and kidnapping Lucy Coe “Ric Give the judge the evidence.”Me Devlin, Do you want a lawyer “No Thanks “Mr. Lansing, Do you have you're opening statement right “Yes”, Ms. Devlin has always been a threat to society this isn’t the first time she killed someone it needs to end with her in jail “Ric was finished.”I call my first witness Lucy Coe “Lucy got swear in.”Lucy, tell us everything that happened when you were kidnapped “I saw Julie outside of the Hospital and she took me to a house and tie me up and drug me, She wanna kill me and she would if the cops haven’t arrived “Thanks you I know it hasn’t been easy for you”Lucy got up.


Julie look at Christy and finally made a choice out of love for her daughter and stood up,”You’re Honor I would like to change my pleas to guiltily,I hurt my daughter for the last time “Are you should “Yes”


“You're Honor The state is asking for Ten to 20 years “Julie Devlin I sentenced you to Ten to 20 year in jail with no chance at parole “Julie cried and left with the cop.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment