Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 Ch 25

 “Matter Of The Hearts ch 25”

At General Hospital-Lorenzo was talking to Alistair Mother Isabella.”I’m taking my daughter on a trip now when we come back I want Alistair gone “At what cost” Of course”


Lila Rae room-Lila Rae was in bed when Spencer Came Into the room,” Lila Rae” Spencer “I love you and I hope you get better “I want to get better I’m going to rehabilitate today ‘Good, I’ll be waiting for you here” Spencer Kiss Lila Rae As Her Family Came Into the room.”Lila Rae, You’re sister coming with us, Isn’t that great we all here to support you” Yes “The Jet is ready for us” as Monica and AJ came into the room.”Lila Rae, we love you and want you to get better “Thanks “Lorenzo help Lila Rae Into a wheelchair.”Skye, If you need anything “We’ll the nanny is watching John and Morgan Lila we should be home by tomorrow “I have an idea, Why do we watch John and Morgan Lila and you just spending as much time as you need “Thanks, AJ I’m sorry about the baby” Thanks “Let’s go” Lorenzo push Lila Rae Into the hallway as Skye and Genevieve follows and Genevieve saw Alistair with his mother but didn’t know who that woman was,” Alistair “Genevieve we have to go! It’s about your sister “Genevieve looked at her family and went back with them.”Who’s that woman with Alistair “Genevieve it will be okay “they left the hospital.


At Alexis /Julian -Julian was with Avery when there was a knock on the door it was Lucy.”Lucy, What is it” We Need to Talk, I want to be in my granddaughter's life you will not shut me out of it” Oh, Lucy we can share” You better or I will take you to court! After all, you're in the mob” We can handle this between us” Yes”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment