Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 Ch 34


 “Matter of the Hearts Part 2 Ch 34”

Lucy-Lucy was at home when she heard a noise and it scared her she looked around and found David.”David” Lucy put her hands on her chest.”You scared me” Sorry “It’s not your fault it’s me” We don’t know each other “No we don’t “There was a knock on the door it was Nora.”Nora “I’m here for our meeting to go over things, Do you want custody of your granddaughter “Yes” Alright, Let’s sit down and talk” I’ll get us some coffee “Lucy left,” Why have you married Lucy “For money”


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we’re having coffee together.”This isn’t going to be easy “No it not, But it needs to happen “Yes” I’ll go get her” Skye if it will help us to we should talk to Dr. Collins “Maybe “Skye went upstairs.


Genevieve room-Genevieve was in bed when Skye Came Into the room.”Genevieve It’s time to get up”Is Morgan Lila okay”Yes”Alright,I’m going to take a shower “Genevieve got up.”Genevieve,You had a bath last night you don’t need a shower “Mother! Don’t you get it! I can’t get myself clean no matter how I try”Oh Genevieve “Skye heart was breaking as she hug her daughter.”I hate seeing you like this”I know “We want to help you”Mother,I’m pregnant “No”I don’t want the baby “Alright we can make the appointment “I’ll go get ready “Genevieve went into the bathroom.


Skye was upset and didn’t know how to help her daughter.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment