Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 Ch 36

 “Matter Of The Hearts ch 36”

At The Quartermaine mansion-AJ was feeling sad about losing Michael and the baby with Carly he went by the bar and pour himself a drink and was about to drink it when Olivia Came Into the room.”AJ” Why are you here “I left some paperwork for the restaurant here, AJ I’m sorry about the baby but you didn’t need to drink, You can talk to me” Olivia took the drink.”I just miss Michael so much and this baby was going to be my second chance “I miss Michael too he was a great man” The best part of Carly and I” Yes, He wouldn’t want you to drink “You're right, I should go to the meeting “Do you want me to go with you” No, Thanks Olivia “AJ left.


At Carly’s-Carly was having tea with Diane,” What do you need “I want custody of Avery “Carly, I know you loved her but you have no biological ties to Avery the court wouldn’t give you custody “But they will let Julian take her! He's in the mob” Yes and so was Sonny “I see you're point I just love that little girl and then today Monica rub it in that she relates to Avery “That’s right, Monica is Ava sister so you would have to fight the Quartermaine too” I don’t want to deal with them I just want a baby “I know” Diane left. Josslyn Came Into the room.”Mother'' “I’m right here” Carly took Josslyn's hands.”Mother “Are you okay “No, Mother I know you’re sad about the baby but I need you” I need you too” Carly hugged her daughter.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve came home .”I’m glad to be home I should get the baby” Just get settled first” I will. Genevieve went upstairs and Skye went by the door and closed it.” Now tell me you’re planning “Oh Skye you know me well, Alistair Mother Came to town and I paid her money to take him out of state” You paid her! Aren’t they rich” Isabella is broke, Alistair isn’t right for Genevieve “I agree with you, What about Spencer” I believe he's good for Lila Rae, Yes they both our Cassadine but were raised differently “Yes “Genevieve open the door.”Why did you close the door “We just wanted to talk about Lila Rae ‘Oh”Why don’t we go get John and Morgan Lila “They left as Lorenzo cellphones rang “Lorenzo Alcazar,I’ll be right their”Lorenzo left


COPYRIGHT by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment