Monday, August 23, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 24


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 24”

At Pine Valley-Kendall and Erica we’re talking.”I just took my eyes off the road for a minute “Erica Said “You just took off! Kendall Ask “I wasn’t thinking I just want to go”Erica said “Has anyone died “Kendall Ask “I don’t know”Erica ask Kendall to turn on the news.


Port Charles-Kristina was doing the news.”Breaking New we have two deaths from the car accident Jasper Jack and Carly Corinthos,If Anyone had information about the car accident please call the police and If you are the person please do the right thing and turn you in”Kristina said 


At The Courthouse-Monica Came Into the office and walk by David.”I need a favor from you”Monica asked 


At General Hospital-Brooklyn room-Brooklyn was holding her son that she loved so much but scared that she was doing it alone when Lulu came into the room,” Why are you here “Brooklyn Ask “To say I’m sorry about Johnny, I’m here for you “Lulu said “Really! Brooklyn Ask “Yes,L  Life is too short, “Lulu said “Yes it is, come meet John Edward, “Brooklyn said “You named him after you're grandfather “Lulu ask “Yes and his father, “Brooklyn said 


Lila Rae room-Lila Rae was in a coma and Skye was crying by her bedside as a woman came into the room and touched her shoulder and Skye turned around .”Mama” Skye said as she looked at Rae.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment