Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 Ch 37

“Matter Of The Hearts ch 37”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Alan were in the living room when Skye and Genevieve Came Into the room.”Skye, How did it go with Lila Rae “It wasn’t easy, Lila Rae want us to go she wants to do this on her own” That’s good “You both look happy “We are, We are going to renew our vows “That’s wonderful news, I know the perfect place for it” Where” The Skye’s “I like that idea Skye “Thanks “As the nanny Came in with John and Morgan Lila.”Oh, I miss you” As Genevieve holds her daughter.”Monica, Where is AJ” He went to a meeting “Oh no,I sure go see him”Skye ,AJ is going to okay”I hope so”


At Lucy-Christy and Serena and Laura and Anna and Felicia and Mac where looking everywhere for clues on where Lucy would be.``Someone from Lucy Past has to have her”The last time I saw Lucy she was showing me evidence about who could of caused the car accident “Who”Anna look at Christy and didn’t want to tell her,”She believe it was you're biological mother “She alive! I don’t even know what she looks like ''As Kristina Came Into the room and took her hands.”So you think my biological mother did this! “She could of”She had done things in the past”I know,My Mother told me''Christy left the room and Kristina follow her.”Christy”I cannot believe this my biological mother is a serial killer who had my adopted mother “It’s not you're fault we our not our parents “No we our not”Christy hug Kristina.


At The Skye’s-Johnny was their when Lorenzo Came in.”What do you want”I just want to let you know I’m back and running my father business “I’m more powerful then you,You’re Young and we’ll make mistakes “Oh I don’t think so”Johnny left and talk to a old man outside.”He was very angry “His weak he always had been “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment