Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 Ch 45

 “Matter Of The Hearts ch 45”

At Christy-Christy was setting up Tea hope that Julie would take the Bail when a woman knock by the window and Christy went by it was Julie.”Julie, I’m glad you’re here” Julie Came Into the room.”I did this for all for you I love you” Anna Came by.”Julie, you’re under arrest “No! This is a trap's” I wouldn’t forget this “Anna took Julie away as Kristina Came by.”Are you okay “No, I’m not” Christy hugged Kristina.


At General Hospital-Skye was waiting on news about Lorenzo with her family when Brooklyn Came by.” This is Lorenzo's own fault “what are you talking about “Lorenzo shot Johnny he was just brought in” They are both in the same business, Why do you care anyway “Johnny and I our date “What! You could do better “Thanks Daddy “Both Of you could, Skye this keep happening “I love Lorenzo and you're not my father “No I’m you're family and I don’t want to see you hurt anymore or your kids” Ned this isn’t helping “As Dr . Hubbard Came by.”How’s my husband “What about Johnny “


Manuel-Manuel was at home talking to an old man.”Is he dead”`` Did you want this,Lorenzo and Johnny to kill each other “'' Yes take out the enemy of ours”His you're son”Yes unfortunately,You will run the empire now”Manuel smiled at his father.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment