Monday, August 23, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 17


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 17”

The Quartermaine mansion-Emily had just arrived home from seeing Nikolas and was starting to feel like her life was back to normal when Monica and Alan came in the room.’What’s going on”Emily ask “AJ called a family meeting “Monica said she was wondering what it was about when Ned and Olivia and Brooklyn Came Into the room.’What did AJ Do now”Ned ask “Ned,What make you think he did anything? AJ turns his life around since his been back “Monica said “It’s only a matter of time before he screws up”Ned said as Lorenzo and Skye and Genevieve and Lila Rae and John Came in with Diego.``No! You’re alive! Why are you in my house! I’m calling the police! Skye how could you let him by you're children ``Monica screaming.”Monica,I understand you’re upset just listening to Diego “Skye said Monica look at Emily.”Emily”Monica Ask “It’s Okay,Let’s heard what he had to say” Emily said “I was blackmail into making it look like I killed Emily but I didn’t, “Diego said “Who blackmailed you “Monica ask “Valentin life I’m sorry for everything I did” Diego pleased “We all have made mistakes here,” Lorenzo told them.”Diego wasn’t the person who took me”Emily said “No,I glad that Valentin is dead after all”Monica said “Me too”Emily said “Is Georgie alive”Ned Ask “I have to tell Felicia first about her”Diego said he left.”Skye, I’m sorry I yelled at you”Monica said “It’s okay,Have you thought about Rae getting out”Skye ask “Yes,She can get out but I don’t want her neither me”Alan said “She wouldn’t be Skye said “Genevieve,You miss you're appointment today “Monica said “I’m keeping the baby but he or she will never know the father, Alistair is going to pass as the father “Genevieve said “Really “Lorenzo ask “Yes Daddy His in my life” Genevieve said Lorenzo was annoying and look at his phone as he got a text from someone and smiled.”Lorenzo.”Skye Said “Let’s go home “Lorenzo said 


At Kristina/Christy-Kristina and Christy were getting closer and through relationship was getting serious they were sitting down talking.”What do you think of us having a baby”Kristina Ask “I always want a baby,Do you want to adopt or get a surrogate or sperm donor “Christy ask “Donor,I don’t care who does but I want it to be our own”Kristina said “We have a lot to workout “Christy said “Yes”Kristina said “Who would carrying it” Christy Ask “I could “Kristina said “I just want it to be our “Christy said “Me too “Kristina said 


At Mac/Felicia-Felicia was at home having coffee with Mac when there was a knock on the door. It was Diego.``Diego”Felicia said she was feeling scared when Mac Came by.''Why are you here! You should have never come back in town because I’ll kill you! For killing my daughter! Mac screamed at him.”I didn’t kill Georgie she was a friend of mine”Diego said “Then who killed our daughter! Mac yelled “Georgie is alive! Helena wanted me to make it look like she was dead “Diego said “Our daughter is alive! Where is she! Felicia said as she cried “All I know is I was to make it look like I killed her,I I didn’t want to but I was blackmail “Diego said “We have to find our daughter “Mac said “I’ll help you with finding her any way I can, I hate myself for what I did, I wasn’t a killer I didn’t even kill Emily, Valentin wanted me to make it look like she was dead” Diego said “Thanks for coming Over “Felicia said she was so happy that her daughter could be alive and Diego left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment