Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 Ch 25


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 25”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Skye and Genevieve came in the room.”I’m glad AJ awake it’s been a long day” Yes, Are we stay here” For now till I buy a new place “You’re leaving Daddy “Yes” Wow, So where did Lila Rae go'' I'm not sure but she in trouble for taking off like that, Genevieve we need to talk “What” If you’re not going to talk to someone I want you to open up to me, I’m worrying about you last time you didn’t handle things well” Mother, I’m not going to take any drugs “I hope not. I'm going to check on you're brother “Skye went upstairs and Genevieve pulled out Her cellphones.''Meet me on the docks' ' Genevieve left.


At Lucy-Lucy and David, we’re home.”So What is the arrangement “We share separate bedrooms “Alright, How long do we have to stay married “I’m not sure yet” I wanna the money in my account by morning “Alright, I'll show you the room “


At General Hospital-Monica was talking to the cops “I want you to guard my son till Carly is for sure in jail” Yes “As Bobbie Came by.”Bobbie,With all due respect you will not enter my son room ,You're daughter try to kill him ,you could easily finish the job”Monica,Im not going to hurt AJ,Carly just having a breakdown “I don’t want to heard it my son almost died! Monica yelled


At The Docks-Genevieve was waiting for someone looking around for that person as Lorenzo Came by,”Who are you waiting for”Daddy,Why are you here! Are you following me? No,It’s late, why are you at the docks? Are you looking for a dealer? Drugs can’t help what you’re going through “I’m not,Go away “I don’t think so” As a man sneaking  by and Genevieve saw him.”Why don’t we go get some ice cream “Sure “Lorenzo know something was going on.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment