Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 21

I

 

“Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 Ch 21”

At Ric's office-Ric was feeling emotions knowing he may have a sister when Skye came in the room.”Skye, Why are you here “I have a case for you that you will like” What’s that” Someone been poisoned my brother and I believe it Carly “Really “Yes, AJ in the Hospital Now” If it is Carly I will get justice “I know you would, after all, you hate Carly “Yes I do” Ric got up and stood by Skye.”I heard about Genevieve I’m sorry “Thanks, I keep making a mistake when it comes to Lorenzo but I’m done “You’re going to leave him” Yes” It’s not going to be easy “Don’t underestimate me” I wouldn’t and I’m sure Lorenzo wouldn’t either “Skye left the office as Ric pick up His phone.


At General Hospital-AJ room-Aj was in bed still sleeping when Carly sneaked Into the room.”You are the reason I lost my hotel then Michael and our baby! I hope you die a slow death! I hate you after you die I will raise Wiley “Monica Came Into the room.”Why are you here “I’m just checking on AJ” You need to leave” Carly left and Monica open a drawer and pull out a cellphone and play the record of Carly's confession.”You are not getting away with this” Monica left the room,


In the hallway-Ned and Brooklyn and Skye and Alan were waiting on the news when Ric Came by,” I heard AJ was poison” Yes” I know who did it” Monica Give Ric The cellphones.”It’s a confession by the one and only Carly” Monica play it.”Wow, So Are you going to arrest her” Yes”


On a Jet-Spencer And Lila Rae were on it and Lila Rae was on the phone.”Mother, Don’t worry about me, I’m going to be home soon “Lila Rae left the voicemail.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment