Thursday, August 19, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 11

“Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 11”

At Alistair-Alistair was on the phone he called Genevieve but she didn’t pick up so he left a message.’Genevieve,I’m here for you told,No matter what you decide “Alistair said he hang up the phone as Emily came in the room.”Alistair,Is everything okay with Genevieve “Emily ask “She May have an abortion today,She pregnant with Lorenzo father baby “Alistair told her.”No”Emily said “Yes he rape her” Alistair told her.”That’s so sad,I’m glad she had you”Emily said “Nikolas told me you were raped “Alistair said “Yes,I was But I healed thanks god I didn’t have to make this choice “Emily told him.”I just wish I could help Genevieve “Alistair said “I know” Emily comfort her son as Elizabeth Came Into the room.”It’s true”Elizabeth said as Emily look at her.” Yes it’s me”Emily informs her and they share a hug.”Why don’t you both go have some breakfast and catch up”Alistair said “Are you sure? “Emily ask “Yes,” Alistair said and they went into the dining room.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was at home worrying about her daughter when Erica Came Into the room.``Erica,Why are you here “Skye asked “I’m here to see Genevieve we have some stuff to go over for the show “Erica said “It will have to wait till tomorrow “Skye informed “Skye, Are shows is in a few days ,We Need to get ready for it”Erica said “I understand that it’s important to you,You have always been so self centered and all about the fame but today isn’t the day for it! My daughter has to make a life changing decision right now”Skye panic stricken.”Skye,I’m sorry ,We never been close but do you need to talk “Erica ask “Yes ,I do! It’s a long story but my daughter Genevieve was raped by Lorenzo father and is pregnant by him,Genevieve try to decide what to do”Skye said as she cried and Erica took her hands.``I’m sorry about you're daughter,I know what she going through I would like to help”Erica said “I would like that I been trying to support Genevieve but I never was raped so I cannot related to it and whatever Genevieve want to do with the baby I will support her “Skye said “Skye ,being a Mother had chance you , You’re not that selfish and I can see that you love your children “Erica said “I never thought I would be a mother but if I did become one I wouldn’t be like Althea “Skye said “You're not, Where is Genevieve “Erica ask “She outside “Skye said 


Genevieve was outside holding Morgan Lila and wondering what to do how would her life be now if she didn’t have Morgan Lila when Skye and Erica came outside.”Genevieve,Erica want to talk to you”Skye said “About what”Genevieve ask “I told Erica about what’s goin on with you because she been their”Skye informed.”I was raped too and convinced a child “Erica said “Did you keep the baby “Genevieve ask “No,I give the baby up and she found me when she was older it wasn’t easy for us”Erica said “How did she feel knowing she was convinced though raped “Genevieve ask “It wasn’t easy for my daughter she had a lot of emotional problems “Erica said “Do you regret give her up”Genevieve ask “No I was only sixteen and I had my whole life ahead of me”Erica said “Why didn’t you have an abortion “Genevieve ask “It was to long , You have to decide what’s best for you” Erica said “Thanks “Genevieve said “We Need to go now” Skye said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

 

No comments:

Post a Comment