Thursday, August 19, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch:16


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 16”

At Nikolas-Nikolas was at home he wanted to give Emily some space when Emily Walked Into the room.``This House has been decorated “Emily said “Yes-wife Ava did it” Nikolas said “Oh it’s nice, Nikolas we need to talk I don’t blame you for Valentin take me, It wasn’t your fault “Emily said “I should have kept looking for you! I should have never given up on you! Nikolas yelled “You thought Diego killed me,Everyone though that he killed me ‘Emily said “Yes,Did Valentin pay him''Nikolas to ask “I don’t know the rest of the story, “Emily said 


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo had called a family meeting Genevieve and Lila Rae and John and Skye were in the living room.”Lorenzo,What’s going on? I’m not in the mood right now”Skye was frustrating.”I have to tell them about Diego “Lorenzo said as Diego came in the room.”Who are you”Lila Rae ask “I’m you're brother Diego,Lila Rae It’s Nice to see you all grown up”Diego said “I thought you were died”Genevieve ask “No.Papa hide me”Diego said “Why would you do that? Were you ashamed of him”Genevieve ask “No,Genevieve it wasn’t like that”Lorenzo said “No everyone thought I was a murder “Diego said as AJ Came Into the room and look at Diego.”You're the bastard who helped kidnap my sister Emily! Skye how could you help Diego after what he did to Emily “AJ yelled “AJ, I didn’t help Lorenzo with Diego,I just found out he was alive “Skye said “I want to make amends and tell everyone what happened “Diego said “AJ,My son deserve a chance just like you did”Lorenzo said “Alright, Let’s go to the mansion “AJ said they left,


At Felicia/Mac-Felicia was reading the newspaper about Emily being alive and wish her daughter was alive too as Mac came into the room.”Felicia “I wish our daughter was alive too “Felicia cried “Me too,It’s hard not to be jealous “Mac said “Yes”Felicia said 


On a Jet -A man was on a Jet holding a picture of a woman.’I’m going to get my family back. You're mine”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment