Monday, August 23, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 22


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 22”

At General Hospital-Skye was in shocking about Lila Rae being in a coma and wondering if she can do this again when Lorenzo took her hands.”You’re not alone,This time I’m here and we will get the best doctors for Lila Rae”Lorenzo said as he ease his wife worrying as Alistair Came by.”Genevieve,I’m sorry about you're sister if you need anything “Alistair said Lorenzo Came by.”Genevieve,You’re Mother needs both of us”Lorenzo said they left the room.


At the morgue-Bobbie and Lucas were their saying goodbye to Carly.”Oh Carly, I will take care of Josslyn,I hate that you’re gone, I love you We Came a long way in our relationship.Now you’re with Sonny and Donna and Michael and Morgan “Bobbie cried and touch her daughter's face.”I’m glad we had a relationship,I love you sis,and I’ll help mom with Josslyn “as Elizabeth Came in with Josslyn.”Oh Josslyn,I’m so sorry “Bobbie said as she Came by.”I cannot believe that my parents are gone,I’m all alone “Josslyn said “No you're not,We are here for you “Bobbie said she brush her granddaughter daughter hair.


At Brooklyn room-Brooklyn was holding her son .”Soon you will meet you're father and we will pick out a name for you “Brooklyn said as Ned and Olivia Came Into the room.''Come Meet my son,Do you have an update on Johnny? Everything went so fast “Brooklyn Ask Ned went by her.''I'm sorry sweetheart but Johnny didn’t make it”Ned said “No! Brooklyn cried as Olivia took the baby and Ned hug her.”You’re not alone,We will help you raise the baby”Ned said Olivia Give Brooklyn back her baby.”I know what I should name you,John Edward Quartermaine ``Brooklyn said “That’s beautiful “Olivia said “Yes it is”Ned said 


At Pine Valley -Kendall was at home when there was a knock on the door it was Erica.”Mother,What is it”Kendall Ask “I’m in trouble “Erica said she was still dirty from the car accident.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment