Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 4


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 4”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Alan Came home with Emily after the DNA test.”Why don’t we have some tea and talk”Monica was a little nervous about this.”Sure,You can ask me anything “Emily sit down she really was the daughter they lost and wanted to do whatever they needed from her.”So Alistair is you're son with Valentin”Yes,He didn’t rape me but he did keep me for years at the house I didn’t know who I was for a long time”I would like to know him,All we know is he dating Skye and Lorenzo daughter “I’m glad my son is happy,Raising Alistair was complicated, I didn’t know how to be a mother so I also hire a nanny Isabella she was more like a mother to him then I was,They we’re close “Emily smile it was hard for her to talk about it,


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were just talking to Tea about Lorenzo adopting John when Jax Came in upset.”I know you had something to do with the plane crash and I wouldn’t let you take my son! Jax said as he was Devastated.”Jax! Lorenzo didn’t cause the jet crash! You were about to leave with our son and I wouldn’t let you take him again! You’re the reason his in the chair! You killed all the dreams I had for my son! Skye shouted as she was concerned for her son.”Skye,I hate what I did but I’m not walking away from my son”Jax demands.”Really! Do you want to mess with me! Lorenzo demands “Hold on everyone, You all need to calm down and think about what’s best for John “As John wheel himself in and look at his father.”John”You’re back”John had doubts about his feelings for Jax.”Yes,I want to see you,I miss you”I didn’t miss you! You're the reason I’m in this chair! John yelled as he cried and Skye went by him to comfort her son.”I think you should go”Lorenzo told him,”I’ll be back I wouldn’t turn my back on my son”Jax demands and left.”John”Skye hating seeing her son like this.”I don’t want to see him”John look at his mother.”Let’s go to you're appointment “Skye,Leave Alana here,John I’ll take care of you I love you”Lorenzo looks at his son.”I still want you to adopt me”John admitted “I will”Lorenzo smile at his son and Skye left with him.


“Tea,What can we do?”Jax could lose his right to John with the plane crash”Good, I don’t want him near John” Lorenzo insisted.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment