Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 19


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 19”

At Lucy-Lucy was talking to her daughter about the custody case.”So you're going to marry a strange to keep Avery “Yes, I didn’t get to raise Ava but I will do right by her daughter “Mom, Do you know him” I can take care of myself, please I need you're supporting “Alright, You have it”


At The Quartermaine mansion-Outside-AJ was still passed out as Brooklyn Came by.”AJ! Brooklyn calls 911.”AJ! Wake up”


Skye was inside talking to Robert.”Well, they put Lorenzo in jail” Yes That’s What they wanted “What evidence do they need? I’ll Help in any way, I need to keep my children safe “As Brooklyn Came in.”Skye! AJ is passed out “No” Skye went by him.”I called 911, Do you think he's been drinking “No, AJ not drinking “The paramedics Came by and helped take AJ into The ambulance .”I’ll meet you there “Skye went inside.


“AJ isn’t drinking I saw him today I can tell when he's been drinking as one alcoholic to another “Maybe he sick” Yes”


At Nikolas-Lila Ra and Spencer, we’re talking.”Lila Rae, I miss you so much” I miss you too but I’m worried about family, After what happened with Genevieve it’s destroying “I’m sorry “Genevieve is so broken “You will help her” I have an idea of what can help her “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment