Monday, August 16, 2021

matter Of The Hearts Part 1 Ch 21

 “Matter Of The Hearts Ch 21”

At General Hospital-Genevieve was in bed and wanted to see Alistair so she got out of bed and had a dizzy spell and put on a robe and went into the hallway.


Kevin was by the nursing station writing notes about Lila Rae's case when Skye and Lorenzo Came by.” Dr. Collins,  How is our daughter “Lila Rae has a lot of work ahead of her I recommend her going to rehab and therapy “Is there a rehab here” No,Why don’t we all have a meeting together “Sure “


Genevieve walk by the nursing room and saw the baby that Skye wanted to adopt.”I hope my parents don’t adopt you ,You will be better off without them believe me “Genevieve keep looking at the baby and saw something that looks formed to her as Elizabeth Came by.”You sure be in bed” I want to see Alistair, Elizabeth will my parents adopt her” I don’t know “She better off without them, She should fine a better family “as Skye and Lorenzo Came by,” Genevieve, You should be in bed” I wanna see Alistair “Genevieve you need to rest” I’ll fine “Genevieve “Go see Lila Rae, You're real daughter “Skye was hurt by that and left.”Genevieve ,You hurts you're mother “I need to see Alistair “Genevieve walk a little then fell down and start to have a seizure.”Elizabeth! What’s going on”She having a seizure,Don’t touch her I’ll get the doctor “Elizabeth left,” Genevieve,We love you “


At Lila Rae room-Lila Rae was in bed playing with her food when Skye Came by,”Lila Rae,Please eat,I can’t lose you,I don’t understand why you are doing this “Mother “Please eat I love you”I’m not hungry “As Lorenzo Came Into the room.”Lila Rae, Please eat we love you and want you here with us”Daddy “How Genevieve “She had a seizure and the doctor are with her “No”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment