Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 5


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 5”

At Alistair-Alistair was worrying about why his mother was in town when Genevieve came in with the baby in her stroller.”Genevieve, I’m so glad that you’re here” Alistair shouted he needed to see Genevieve.”I had to get out of the house, Daddy was freaking out because Lila Rae is engaged to Spencer “Genevieve explained “I’m sure he his” I also liked to see you, What is the story with Emily “Emily is my mother but she was sick I don’t know why but she didn’t raise me as a mother did, Isabella did the most she was the nanny “Alistair explains.”I’m sorry, I guess we both had a different childhood “Genevieve stated.”Yes, we did, Genevieve What’s going on with us? Do we have a chance “Alistair asked. He touched Genevieve's face,” Yes, I want to be with you but I want to take it slow “Genevieve demanded. Yes, I’m willing to do it, I love you” Alistair declared.”Kiss me” Genevieve demanded Alistair Kiss Genevieve.


At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Alan we’re having tea with Emily when Ned and AJ came in and look at Emily.”Are you really Emily “We just did a DNA test and we wanted to get to know Emily “Yes”Did he hurt you” AJ asked as he went by Emily.”He didn’t rape me,We did have a child together “Emily explance As Monica's phone rang .”Thanks, you” Monica hang up the phone,” That was the Hospital, The result is in,” Monica Told them.”Let’s go to the Hospital “Yes”


At Carly’s-Carly was sitting on the couch with Josslyn.”Josslyn,How do you feel about you're father being home? `Carly asked “I have mixed feelings about it. If we were never in the crash I wouldn’t have lost my eyesight! Josslyn shouted and cried as Carly comforted her daughter.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment