Monday, August 23, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 18


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 18”

At Maxie-Maxie was at home with her children when there was a knock on the door it was Felicia and Mac.”Come in.Why are you both here”Maxie Ask ‘We have some news it’s about Georgie “Mac said Georgie her daughter look up.”Georgie,Why don’t You take you're brother to the playroom “Felicia said Georgie and James left.”This sounds serious,So What’s going on”Maxie Ask “Diego Alcazar is alive and he told us that he didn’t kill Georgie he was blackmail to make it look like she was murder but she not”Felicia said Maxie was confusing by it,”Who did it”Maxie Ask “Helen Cassadine,We Need to fine her”Felicia said “Yes we do,When I heard Emily was alive I was hoping Georgie was too”Maxie said “Yes,We just needs to Find her,We should Ask Nikolas If he know anything “Mac said “Yes,I’m just happy that she is out their”Felicia said “Yes”Mac said 


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were standing up talking.’How was dealing with Jax”Lorenzo ask “He wouldn’t compromise on custody of John,I’m worrying we will have a fight on our hands “Skye said “You wouldn’t lose John,I'll make sure  of it “Lorenzo said “I cannot believe I’m saying this but I don’t want my son neither Jax,We both well do what we have to do” Skye said as Genevieve Came in with her daughter.”I’m taking Morgan Lila to the park”Genevieve said “Can I come “A man ask as he Came Into the room.Jacques Why are you here “Genevieve ask as she was trying not to get upset.”I want to meet our daughter,Genevieve Darling I made a mistake leaving you”Jacques said he touch Genevieve's face.”So What’s our daughter name “Jacques Ask “Morgan Lila “Genevieve Said “She beautiful like you”Jacques said “If you’re here for custody “Lorenzo said “No,I just miss my Genevieve,Darling my wife and I broke up”Jacques said “Let’s go outside and talk”Genevieve said they went outside.”This isn’t good”Skye said “No”Lorenzo said as Lila Rae Came Into the room.”I have some news Spencer and I decided to have wait till I finished college to get married,We will be living together “Lila Rae said Lorenzo and Skye we’re both reflecting about it.”When are you moving “Skye ask “Soon,Spencer just bought a House but I want to buy it too so it will be ours”Lila Rae said “That’s wonderful “Skye said “Yes but keep you're money separated “Lorenzo said “I will”Lila Rae said 


Genevieve was outside with Jacques he was trying not to let him pull her back in he always had some kind of hold on her maybe it was because he was the first guy to pay attention to her.”Darling,I was a fool to leave you,I I want to be with you, We can have a family just us and our daughter and future children “Jacques said as he touches her face and hair.”, I’m with someone And I’m pregnant it’s complicated “around she didn’t want to look at him.“You don’t want our daughter not to have a family she needs both of us”Jacques said he wanted Genevieve back and look at Lorenzo who was watching them.”I Need time to thinking about this”Genevieve said “Take your time my darling I need to find a house for us,I want to make up for everything I miss,Genevieve look at me please “Jacques said Genevieve turn around and look at him.”Jacques ,Why are you really back”Genevieve ask “Because I love you”Jacques Said he kiss Genevieve and left.


Inside-Skye was on the phone.”Thank you,I'll see you tomorrow “Skye hung up the phone. She was a little nervous.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment