Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 Ch 41

 “Matter Of The Hearts ch 41”

At The Police Station-Mac and Anna were looking at the cabin that was up north on the computer trying to Find where Julie took Lucy.”I also have a cop looking for Julie up north we will Find Lucy “Hopefully Alive” We will “


At Kevin/Laura-Laura was having coffee when Kevin Came home.”Kevin, I’m so glad you’re home” Any word on Lucy, “We think it’s Julie” Julie” Yes Christy Describe a woman who looks like her follower her around “No” Did you know about Julie being alive “The last time I saw Julie she was sick with cancer that’s why she gives up Christy “Oh” I should check on Christy “Yes Let’s go see her “They left.


At Skye’s yacht-Monica and Skye we’re decorating the yacht for the wedding renewal.”Skye,How’s the baby “She Good,I name her Alana “Oh Skye that’s sweet “Thanks Maybe I’ll get this right “You are not to blame for Lila Rae eating disorder,You’re a good mother “Thanks,I’m glad we our close “Me too”Alan Came in with AJ.”This looks beautiful “Thanks “I wish I remembered you Skye and AJ but I want to start over “Me too, It’s not you're fault “Thanks “I just adopted a daughter and I name her Alana “After Me, Oh Skye “Alan hug Skye.”We will get a second chance as a family”Yes”


At Lucy-Kristina and Christy and Serena were they’re when Kevin and Laura came in the room.”I’m sorry I wasn’t here but we will Find you're mother “Yes we will “It’s not you're fault “How are you doing about Julie”I’m not sure what to think about her”I know “


At the Police station mac was on the computer when Felicia Came by.”Mac I found where Lucy is”You know”Yes”I’ll call the girls on the way “We our going to get Her back and safe”Yes”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment