Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 Ch 37


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 37”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was in the Den when Nikolas Came Into the room.”Nikolas, Why are you here “It’s about Emily and the black and white ball “What about the ball I need to bring the Charity back to raise money I wanna clean it with you first “Emily would want it to come back “Thanks “Thanks for asking me about it” I could use you help on it “I would love too” Thanks “


At Alexis/Julian-Alexis was reading the paperwork and Julian was walking around.”I cannot lose my niece” The one thing you need to do that will help” Quit the mob” Yes” I’ll do it” Really “Yes, Lorenzo wants to run this town anyway “


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was outside talking to Robert.”I haven’t found anything yet but I’ll keep looking “You’re Still in love with him, Aren’t you” No, I Have to leave him for my children sake” It doesn’t mean you can’t love him still “Robert left and Skye went back inside as Lorenzo Came by.”Skye, You should be at The courthouse “I forgot my purse “Oh” Skye pick up Her purse and Lorenzo was wondering what she was hiding.


At Alistair-Alistair was on the phone.”Genevieve, I’m sorry about last night please call me” Alistair hang up the phone as there was a knock on wanna it was Nikolas .”Why are you here “Alistair, You have every right in our family and I welcome you in it” Really “Yes” Thanks “Is everything okay” Not really, It’s Genevieve “What is it” She was raped and I want to help her, How do I get her to trust me again “You are not the guy who raped Genevieve “I know but deep down she blames me Probably all man” She just needs time and support “You're acting as you know about it” Yes my Wife Emily was raped turning our marriage and it was hard but we got thought it” What happened between you to” She was murder “I’m sorry “Thanks “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment