Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 28


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 28”

At Lucy-Lucy was on the phone with Nora when David Came in and She hangs up the phone,” Nora Buchanan you're a lawyer” Yes” Oh, She my stepmom “Oh, she better win this case” She will “


At The Quartermaine mansion-Skye was in the Den pour herself some juice when Monica Came Into the room.”Skye, How are you” Not good Thanks for letting us stay with you” You’re Welcome, Are you going to leave him” I don’t know he hard to stop loving “I know what you mean” But what kind of mother would I be if I didn’t leave him “You can’t blame yourself for this, Genevieve need some help “Yes but she wouldn’t and I’m worrying the last time she had to deal with something big she turns to drugs “No” As Genevieve and John and Morgan Lila came in the room.”I’m glad you're awake after breakfast we are going to see you're father “Why” To Get your belongingness and to talk”


At General Hospital-Dr Collins office-Kevin was in his office when Bobbie Came Into the room.”Bobbie, What is it” I want you to Help my daughter she didn’t mean to try to kill AJ she just loses” I’ll exam Carly” Thanks, I don’t want her to go to jail “ 


AJ Room-AJ was in bed eating some breakfast when Monica Came Into the room.”AJ, She not going to get away with this “Could it of killed me” Yes” I want her to put away “She will “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment