Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 Ch 34

 “Matter Of The Hearts ch 34”

At New Jersey-The Rehabilitate central -Genevieve was upset and walking the hallway when Lila Rae Came by.”Genevieve “Lila Rae, I’m sorry that I took the attention from our parents that you felt the need to do this “As Skye and Lorenzo Came by.”This wasn’t all you're fault and I love you too” I would like us to be close “Me too” They share a hug as Skye watch and felt emotions by it and went by her daughters.”Oh, Girls, I love you both and no matter what we are family “Yes” Dr. Collins Came by,” I need to go back home, The therapy here will take over from here “Is everything okay “No, Lucy is missing “No” I’ll see what I can do” Thanks Lorenzo, Lila Rae you can trust the doctor here “I will “Kevin, Thanks for everything and we hope Lucy is found” Thanks “Dr. Collins left,” You should go to I can do this on my own now”Lila Rae “John needs you and so does you're new daughter,I need to recovery myself “We will talk to you're doctor first”Alright “The Doctor Came by.”I want my parents to go home,I want to recover on my own “I think it’s time for Lila Rae to be on here own”Alright,If you need anything “Thanks “Lila Rae cries she was worrying about recovering but know she had to do this herself as she say goodbye.”We will be here if you need us”I know”They left.”Lila Rae”I can do this on my own” Yes you can”


At The Hotel-Genevieve and Skye and Lorenzo were in the room packing their bags when Lorenzo picked up his secret phone and saw the text message from Isabella and was happy about it and then knowing that someone made a call to Monica on it.”Genevieve! Genevieve came out of her room.”What! “Did you use these cell phones! “Yes I couldn’t find mine! What’s the big deal “This is my work phone. It's not to be used to understand “Yes Daddy “Good! Now when we go back home you will be staying with us”No! I have my own place and will be staying their”You have you're own house! “Yes Mother! Brenda left me a house and I’m going to live in it”Genevieve went back to her room.``Don’t worry Skye she not going anywhere “Skye look at her husband.”You’re up to something “Yes,I’m “

Lorenzo smirks.


COPYRIGHT BY SKYE’S THE LIMIT

No comments:

Post a Comment