Monday, August 23, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 26


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 26”

At General Hospital-Spencer room-Spencer was in bed when Nikolas Came Into the room.”Son,I’m glad you’re alright,I love you son”Nikolas said “I love you to”Spencer said “Do you remember what happened “Nikolas Ask “I was driving when someone hit us from behind,How is Lila Rae ``Spencer Ask “She in a coma”Nikolas said “No! I need to see her “Spencer said “Why don’t you wait till tomorrow her family with her Nikolas said “Alright “Spencer said 


In the hallway-Skye and Rae were talking when Emily Came by,”Skye,If you need anything “Emily said “Thanks “Skye said “You're alive “Rae said “Yes,Rae I heard what you did to my father “Emily said “I’m truly sorry for what I did”Rae said As Monica Came by,”Skye,I think the best thing is for you to go home and get some rest “As Lorenzo and Genevieve And Jacques ame by,”Mr and Mrs Alcazar,I’m sorry about Lila Rae If you need anything “Jacques said “Thanks “Lorenzo said “I should go”Jacques said he left,” Genevieve,Who’s that”Emily Ask she didn’t like the way that guy was looking at Genevieve.”His Jacques my daughter father “Genevieve said “Why don’t we go home to rest? Rae you can come with us” Lorenzo said “I’ll call if anything changes “Monica said “Thanks “Skye said Skye left with her husband and daughter.”So you forgive Rae for kidnapped Dad”Emily Ask “Hell no but Skye needs her”Monica said “You and Skye have got in close “Emily Ask “Yes she not the same Skye now that she a mother “Monica said 


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came home with Rae and Genevieve.”I should tell John about his father “Skye said “Why Don’t you tell him in the morning,I’ll help you”Rae said “Thanks,I could check on Alana”Skye said “I will take care of the girls tonight “Genevieve said Skye went by Genevieve and touch her hair.”Thanks,I need you to help me with things around here “Skye said “Yes Mother “Genevieve said “Why don’t we all go to bed”Lorenzo ask They went upstairs.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment